C1, National Adaptation Geoinformatic System (NAGiS)
this call has been CLOSED
- EEA-C11-1, Establishment of the National Adaptation Geoinformatic System (NAGiS)
- EEA-C12-11, Long-term socio-economic forecasting for Hungary
- EEA-C12-12, Extension of NAGiS to the agri-sector (AGRATeR)
- EEA-C12-13, Vulnerability and Impact Studies on Tourism and Critical Infrastructure (CRIGiS)
- EEA-C13-10, New climate change scenarios for the Carpathian-basin region based on changes of radiation balance
EEA and Norway Financial Mechanism
Hungary – Climate Change
About the programme
Priority sector: Climate change
Programme: HU04 – Adaptation to Climate Change
Programme status: Approved
- Promote a detailed understanding of climate change impacts and vulnerability in Hungary.
- Encourage actions to increase climate resilience at local level.
- Raise awareness of climate impacts.
- Share examples of replicable projects that contribute to reducing the impacts of climate change.
About the call(s)The fund operator’s website is the primary source of information about calls for proposals.
National Adaptation Geoinformatic System (NAGiS) component (EEA-C1)
Extension of NAGiS to other sectors (EEA-C12)
Improvement of the NAGiS knowledge base (EEA-C13)
Outcomes of the call
- Establishment and functioning of the National Adaptation Geoinformatic System (NAGiS).
- NAGiS improved through incorporating new sectors and topic areas.
- NAGiS knowledge base improved by improving input areas and data harmonisation.
Total available budget: EUR 538,847. Available budget per project: EUR 170-200,000.
Total available budget: EUR 300,000. One project is awarded.